Monday, December 28, 2009

End of the Month - Print Those Coupons!

Just a reminder that many printable coupons will disappear or reset at the end of the month, so if there are any you want, print them now!

Coupons.com coupons available here.

Smartsource coupons available here.

Red Plum coupons available here.

On a similar note, many of our Sunday insert coupons will expire 12/31/09, which is Thursday. Can you believe Friday will be 2010? In any case, I recommend taking a few minutes to flip through them and pull any out for product you always buy and if you'll need more of that product in the next few weeks, try to buy them this week with the coupon.

This Cheapskate's Method: I often hold on to all of my coupons, even for products I know I'll buy, til closer to the expiration date to see if I can pair the coupon with a sale price. However, before the coupon expires, I like to use it if it's a product I'd need to buy anyway. A coupon discount alone is better than paying full price! Usually, if I flip through my coupons during the last week of any month, I find a few that I try to use that week.

Hope that made sense! Happy coupon printing!

1 comment: