Thursday, January 28, 2010

Qdoba Coupon Game!

Yesterday, I read about a new Qdoba Coupon Game over at Money Saving Mom. Now I LOVE me some Qdoba coupons. There aren't many "fast food" places that we enjoy eating at, but Qdoba is one of them!

Play the game here, see the new Craft 2 options, then enter your email address to win a coupon. I've played 2 times now and won a coupon each time. The first was for a FREE Craft 2 entree with the purchase of another entree, and then today I won a coupon for a FREE Craft 2 entree with the purchase of a drink! Wahoo! Last night, we used the BOGO coupon to get an awesome meal for both of us for only $7.15! Plus my husband gets a free drink with his NDSU ID! Not a bad meal on the go. :)

Note: The coupons expire quickly, 2 days from the day you play. The one I printed today expires Saturday. The site does encourage you to come back the next day and play, though, so you should be able to play again if you'd like!

Plus, join the Qdoba eclub here and get a FREE chips and salsa on your next visit.

What did you win?

No comments:

Post a Comment