Monday, March 1, 2010

LOTS of New Coupons to Print!

Wow, can you believe it's March already?!?

Coupons.com has released some more new coupons for March! Go here to check them out and print now, while they're available!

My strategy when it comes to printing coupons is this:

  • If it's something I know I'll use, or hope to use, I'll print it right away at the beginning of the month (in case it disappears, as the good ones tend to do!).
  • If it's a product you might use if there is a sale, but won't regret if you don't get it, you're probably fine waiting to print. And, if the sale never comes, hey, you saved some ink!
  • If you're not sure, you might be better off just printing it for now. Especially if you're new to couponing, and aren't sure what you'll use through the month. 

As you get used to coupons resetting at the beginning of each month, you'll begin to see patterns (like lots of General Mills and Betty Crocker coupons - almost always available) and feel more confident printing or waiting to see if you'll need it in the first place!

For now, go check out all the new coupons available on Coupons.com!

My favorites:

$1 off any 1 Del Monte Fruit Chillers - Summer themed sales are coming!
$1.50 on any 2 Kashi TLC bars
.75 off Gold Medal Flour
.75 on any Chex!
.75 on any Gold'n Plump All Natural Chicken
.30 on any Yoplait Greek Yogurt cups

I don't think the Gold Medal Flour is in our local zip codes, but I found it when I removed the zip code.

Happy Printing!

No comments:

Post a Comment