Wednesday, March 31, 2010

More Sunmart Deals!

Healthy Balance Juices, 64 oz $2 (Weekly Deal)
Use the .55 coupon from the blinkie machines in the aisles (I've seen these in the Moorhead store) that doubles to $1
Final price: $1

Our Family Cream Cheese .99 (through 4/13)
Use the .50 coupon here (Doubles to $1)
Final price: FREE!

Mom's Best Naturals Oatmeal $1.13 (Regular Price)
Previously, I had noted this at $1.23
Use the .75 coupon here (doubles to $1)
Final price: .13!

Barilla Picollini Pasta $1.23 (Regular Price)
Use the .55 coupon from the 3/7 SS (Doubles to $1)
Final price: .23!

Our Family Applesauce, 50 oz jar $2.33 (Regular price)
Use the .75 coupon here (Doubles to $1)
Final price: $1.33!

3 comments:

  1. I picked up Flavorite Canned Salmon today for $1.57 after the .50 Flavoite coupon was doubled. I have not seen it on sale anywhere this Lent/Easter season so I thought this was a good price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't find the Mom's Best oatmeal when I was at the 25th St Sunmart. Is it in the "orgainic/health food" section or the regular cereal section?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed today that Activia yogurt is on sale for $4/2 until April 11. Paired with $1 coupon from the Star (last week?) brings them to $1 per 4pk.

    ReplyDelete