Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Get Together + Coupon Swap


Well, according to you all, it looks like June 5th is going to be our date! I am so looking forward to meeting several of you that day!

What: Get together with other couponers + swap some coupons! Maybe there are even some of us that need to cut and file coupons? I know I'm not the only one... :)

When: Saturday June 5th 9 AM-10 AM (or stay as long as you choose!)

Where: West Acres Mall - let's meet in the Food Court, which opens before the stores. If you'd like a coffee or a snack, feel free to grab one!

Why: Why Not? Let's put faces with names! Anyone is welcome to join!

Please RSVP to fmcheapskate at gmail . com (Remove the spaces) so that I can email you with any extra details and so that I have a tentative idea of how many will be joining!

EDIT: You can also RSVP to the Facebook event on FM Cheapskate's Facebook Page!

Can't make it that day? I'd love to get another date on the calendar for the summer. What type of time works best? Comment on this post or email me so that I can get a general idea. I'll do my best to accommodate!

1 comment:

  1. I can't get into my e-mail, but I hope to be there! Brittany T.

    ReplyDelete