Tuesday, July 20, 2010

FREE Tote Bag from VistaPrint!


Wow, this is a fun offer! VistaPrint is offering a FREE tote bag! You choose the design and personalize, just pay shipping!

I just ordered mine, shipping was $4.41 for the standard slow option.  Choose to upload your own logo or even more options for an additional charge. Here's what I chose:


I'm so excited!  I'm a sucker for cute bags.  And, the bag is 14"x14"x3", so it's a decent size for a smaller tote.  You can also choose to have the VistaPrint wording removed from the tote for $1.99.

Here's another adorable one that has room for personalization:


If you haven't ordered from VistaPrint before, I'd highly recommend checking them out.  I order my FM Cheapskate business cards for FREE, then just pay shipping.  Their products have always been high quality.  As you're getting ready to place the order, you'll see several matching offers.  You do not have to purchase these offers, just scroll through them if you're not interested until you get to checkout.

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment