Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Fun and Free Around Town this Week!

I love bringing you fun and free ideas for ways to get out in the community, whether that's a night out or a family event.  I'd really love to make this post a regular weekly part of FM Cheapskate!  And in order to do so, I need your help! Have an idea for a fun and free (or cheap) event going on around town? I'd love for you to email me at fmcheapskate @ gmail . com (take out the spaces)! When possible, please email me a link for more information as well.  I have received a lot of positive feedback on this posts, so thanks in advance!

This one comes from my awesome husband Nate (who also happens to be a huge Bison fan!)



Tomorrow, Wednesday August 18th from 6:30-8:30 at the FargoDome, NDSU Athletics is hosting Bison Fan Day to kick off the fall NDSU sports season!

The event is free and open to the public. The 2010 football, volleyball and soccer teams will be signing autographs and taking pictures. In addition, there will be inflatable games from Games Galore, posters, prizes, schedules and 500 yard signs available for fans. Kids can also sign up for the Erbert and Gerbert's Junior Bison Club.

Sounds like a great time! Then again, these days anything with a bouncy house toy is a good time. It keeps my 3 year old entertained and expends lots of energy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment