Saturday, August 28, 2010

Weekend Coupon Preview



Well, it's another exciting weekend to buy the paper. We are expecting 3 inserts this weekend: a Smart Source, a RedPlum and a Proctor and Gamble insert.

Too many awesome coupons to list here, so head over to the Sunday Coupon Preview to see a full list!  People ask me all the time if it's worth the cost, and I always say "Yes!"  I use a lot of internet printable coupons, but nothing compares to a nice thick insert of coupons from the paper.  I buy at least 2 papers per week, sometimes 4.  A week when we get 3 inserts is especially worth it in my eyes! 

In our area, I recommend the Star Tribune as it carries a higher volume of coupons than local papers. My guess is that today's has the SmartSource, but not all 3 inserts, but it's worth looking if you're out, as today's paper only costs .75 as opposed to $2 tomorrow!

Next week no inserts are scheduled, as it is a holiday weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment