Wednesday, September 1, 2010

High Value Printable Coupons!

Here are a few HOT printables you'll want to print right away! These kinds of coupons don't last!

$5 off 5 select Kraft products!
Perfect to pair with the $1.67 price at Sunmart this week
Final price: .67 each when you buy 5!

Or at Hornbacher's:
(I promise that I WILL post deals this week!) Kraft is $1.78
Final price .78 each when you buy 5!

If you have a chance to do this at either store, please let me know if you get a Catalina. There are reports of a Catalina running at other stores when you'll receive a $5 Catalina back when you buy the 5 Kraft products!

Thanks My Frugal Adventures!

---


And, a SUPER high value $2 Girard's Salad Dressing coupon! (Updated link.)

I've seen these on sale for $2.50, I believe. Hang on to that coupon for a sale!

Thanks Hip2Save!

1 comment:

  1. I used the $5 coupon at Hornbachers and recieved a catalina for $5 off my next purchase. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete