Friday, October 29, 2010

Ask the Readers - Best deal on Candy?


Reader Kim asked yesterday over at the FM Cheapskate Facebook pageWhere is the Best Deal on Halloween Candy?

To be honest, I have no idea. I'm using FREE Fruit Roll Ups from Cash Wise last week to hand out to trick or treaters. But I'm guessing some of you have been out looking for a good deal on candy? Please share what you found and where in the comments!

Kim also mentioned that she's looking for nut-free and non-choking hazards.

Can anyone help there? Thanks in advance for sharing!

4 comments:

  1. CVS had a deal they were running, but you need to sign up for their savers card. You scan your card @ a coupon kiosk inside the store and you get a $1 off coupon on candy. Plus if you buy $20 in candy you can buy the new movie "How to Train Your Dragon" for $9.99. It's not so much a candy savings, but as a package it works nice for upcoming birthday or Christmas gifts &/or stocking stuffers, or just some good clean fun for kids after the Trick or Treating is all done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought bag of Farley's 2.5 lb kiddy mix from Mendards, but I can't find the sale now. :( It might be worth checking out if you're in Mendards for something else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The CVS kiosk coupon stacked with candy coupons from the newspaper made for super cheap Skittles, Twix, and Milky Way. I think I paid $.75 for each bag of candy.

    Great idea on the fruit roll ups. Wish I had thought about it while the sales were on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually stock up at the end of a season. So we have left overs from other seasons that we got for 50% to 75% off. Or getting non candy to give away. I have gotten best selection at CVS personally.

    ReplyDelete