Sunday, October 17, 2010

Reader Tip: $0.25 Throwback Pepsi and Mt. Dew at Osgood Hornbacher's

Here's a tip emailed in from a reader:

Osgood Hornbacher's has Throwback Pepsi and Mt. Dew for only $0.25!

Now I don't know, but I'm guessing these are 20 oz bottles.

I've also seen these recently at Moorhead Cash Wise for $0.50!

Thanks for the tip, reader!

PS - Did you know you can text me while you're at the store? As long as you text the picture or the details to my email addressm it will pop up in my email! Text me at fmcheapskate @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces). I do this often, even with a "less-than-smart" phone with no internet... :) I particularly appreciate pics of Catalina shelf tags or printouts. Then just make sure you let me know what store you're at! Have I mentioned recently that I have the best readers! Seriously, I love getting to share the best deals with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment