Thursday, November 11, 2010

FREE $20 Credit at Gilt!


Gilt.com is offering a $20 credit FREE when you register through this link.

You can apply the credit to shipping, or get FREE shipping by referring 10 friends!  This book and many others were around $10, so shipped FREE after the credit!

I don't know how long this credit will last, so even if you don't have time to shop now, go ahead and register now! (Note: this is not a referral link, this is a different link that must be used if you want the credit).

5 comments:

  1. I just signed up. Note that you'll see your credit in "my account" under "account credits"; nothing else is said anywhere. The credit does expire 12/11/10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much! i just signed up and ordered a set of three junie b. jones books for my daughter for christmas. shipped for only 95 cents! awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I just ordered a Luigi Bormolli Sugar & Creamer set (clear glass) beautiful! The $20 also applies to the S&H. So the set was $13, the S&H was 7.95 - but I only paid 95 cents! :)
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just ordered the Luigi Bormolli trifle bowl - only paid $1.95!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ordered King Babar for my sweet little things! Totally free. Thanks! j!

    ReplyDelete