Monday, November 22, 2010

Hallmark: $10 Coupon for Moms!


Hallmark really knows how to show the love this time of year! This time it's just for moms. Just head over here and enter your info for a $10 off ANY purchase coupon!

Perfect if you're like me and have already used your $5 coupon!

Plus, check your receipt if you've already shopped at Hallmark! I found a $2 coupon on my receipt for taking a short survey online. I don't know whether they'll let me stack it with another coupon, but it's a FREE $2 either way!

3 comments:

  1. I got this to print 3 times! I will definitely be stocking up on cards for the whole year!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never printed it, yet it stated that I had previously printed it. Strange and sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It prints with your name and email address on the coupon- I don't think I will be printing it 3 times like someone said they did, that just doesn't seem right. One coupon for $10 off is great if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete