Monday, November 29, 2010

Tell Your Time E-book $6 Today only!


I'm so excited to tell you about this deal! Tell Your Time, a new e-book by Amy Andrews is on sale through midnight tonight for only $6 when you use code MONDAYBLACK!

I purchased this e-book about a month ago when it was first released and let me tell you. I read it in one sitting, and things haven't been the same since. I didn't have a great grasp on time management and I still have growth to do, but there are very simple concepts explained in this e-book that have changed my ideas about managing my time, and for the better!

Tell Your Time, by Amy Andrews is absolutely a very practical read for anyone looking for more productivity in their time management.  Can I say it again?  Read more about Tell Your Time, including preview and reviews here.  Sale runs through tonight only!

No comments:

Post a Comment