Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Groupon: North Shore Getaway for only $99!


Today's Minneapolis Groupon deal is HOT!   $99 buys you a 1 night stay at the Cove Point Lodge on the North Shore of Lake Superior.  Included in the price is 2 dinner entrees, champagne and breakfast!

The Cove Point Lodge is located in Beaver Bay MN, just north of Duluth.  You'll have until 5/26/11 to use the voucher when you purchase it today.  If you're interested, I would hurry to purchase this Groupon because quantities are limited and these types of deals tend to sell out quickly!

To see more of what's available in the area, check out the Cove Point Lodge's website.  This lodge is near Gooseberry Falls, Split Rock Lighthouse, and Palisade head.  I am definitely biased, but I LOVE the North Shore of Lake Superior.  My husband and I have taken 2 getaways to this area during different times of the year and I can't say enough about it's beauty and tranquility.

Even if this deal isn't for you right now, how cool is it?  It makes me dream of the day I return to the North Shore.  Does anyone else love Groupon as much as I do??

No comments:

Post a Comment