Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Save Coin: $10 for $20 to Spend at the Arc Attic Treasures!


I LOVE LOVE LOVE today's SaveCoin deal! Double your money while shopping at one of my favorite thrift stores in town with $20 to spend at the Arc Attic Treasures for only $10!

Plus, if you're like me and you may not come across $20 worth of merchandise in one trip, the Arc Attic Treasures will give you a gift card for the unused amount of your $20 voucher! The Arc Attic Treasures stores are located in South Fargo on 32nd Ave near I-29 and the north store is just north of Main on University.

This deal is available at SaveCoin through Thursday night, or while supplies last so hurry on over to snag yours! You are allowed to purchase up to 3 for your own use, but of course only 1 allowed per visit.  I'm not sure it gets better than doubling your money at the thrift store!

No comments:

Post a Comment