Friday, May 6, 2011

It's RedHawks Season again! 3 FREE Games This Weekend!


I love this time of year! Heading out to a RedHawks game up at NDSU means that summer time is here in my book!  This weekend, the Fargo Moorhead RedHawks are at home with a scrimmage and 2 exhibition games, all of which are FREE to enter!

*Saturday at 1:30, the RedHawks will scrimmage against the Moorhead Brewers. Admission is FREE, but there will be no concessions.

*Sunday and Monday nights at 6:00, the RedHawks take on the Sioux Falls Pheasants. Admission is FREE with a non-perishable food donation to the Great Plains Food Bank!

For those of you that have never been, RedHawks games are super friendly to kids and non-baseball types (like myself)!  I know because RedHawks games typically go like this for my family: my daughter has fun at the playground between watching parts of the game, I can always find a fun treat and someone to talk to, and my husband gets to watch the game and occasionally catches a free t-shirt or softball between the innings - and everyone has fun!  Get out and have a great time this weekend!

1 comment: