Thursday, May 19, 2011

Plum District: $40 to Spend at Discovery Toys for $20!


Today's Plum District deal is an exciting one!  Through 5/20 or while supplies last, get $40 to spend at Discovery Toys for $20!

 


I love this deal because even though I've never purchased anything new from Discovery Toys, I've purchased many used Discovery Toys at garage sales and my daughter now plays with the Discovery Toys I had a a child.  These toys not only have learning value, but they definitely hold up well!

As I browsed through the catalog, $40 will cover the cost of a larger toy or set, or will buy you 2 or more smaller toys.  There are also several preschool learning sets that look really useful to me!

--

New to Plum District?  Plum District is a daily deal site that offers deep discounts for a short amount of time.  After you purchase the deal, you'll receive a voucher or code by email to use on the featured site.  Check out today's Plum District deal to see if it's a great deal for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment