Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Couponing for a Cause: Minot Donation Drive Today!


Don't forget to come out to West Acres this afternoon from 4-7 to drop off your donation items for Couponing for a Cause!

We're collecting nonperishable food items, bottled water and other beverages, personal items, cleaning supplies, baby items and pet items to send with the Great Plains Food Bank and PetSmart to Minot.

One more item to think about bringing: I called the Great Plains Food Bank this morning and confirmed that they will also accept entertainment items to distribute to families at the Red Cross shelters in Minot. I went through my gift closet and found LOTS of crayons, markers, coloring books and puzzles, a few board games, books and toys I've purchased on sale or clearance. Being a mom of a 4 year old, I can't imagine being cooped up in a shelter without something with which to entertain my daughter! Consider checking out your stockpile or gift closet area for these kinds of items as well!

Come out and say hi, bring your items and we'll send it where it's needed, then tally it all up to show what coupons can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment