Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Vocalpoint: Mott's for Tots Savings!


Vocalpoint has more goodies available today!  This time it's savings on Mott's for Tots.  A friend of mine and I were just saying last week how we don't ever see coupons for this brand!  Here's how to get your savings:

Register for Vocalpoint or if you've already registered, login to your Vocalpoint account and look for the Mott's for Tots link.  Enter your information.  Coupons will be mailed to you in 4-6 weeks!

I've been a Vocalpoint member for a few years now, and have nothing but great things to say!  It's a FREE program and many times I receive not just coupons, but samples (some full sized) as well.  In return, I login to my Vocalpoint account and share feedback when requested.  Easy peasy!

No comments:

Post a Comment