Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Vocalpoint: FREE Fresh Express Bagged Salad Coupon!

If you haven't joined Vocalpoint yet, now is the time! I frequently hear from you all saying there aren't enough coupons for fresh produce, so here is a GREAT one!

If you're a Vocalpoint member, log in to your account now to request a FREE Fresh Express Bagged Salad coupon! The coupon will be mailed to you and usually takes a few weeks.

If you're not a member, head over to Vocalpoint to request to join, then request your FREE Bagged Salad coupon!  I'm sure these won't last long, so hurry to claim yours!

2 comments:

  1. Oh... I've been ignoring this deal not knowing they would snail mail the coupons. Thanks!

    It says, "Your coupons and salad bag clip should arrive in 5-7 weeks". Nice bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unless you are a male. I was rejected when I tried to register. Apparently men don't eat salads.

    ReplyDelete