Saturday, August 27, 2011

More Cash Wise Deals!

I found some great deals on my weekly late night shopping trip! Keep in mind I was shopping at Moorhead Cash Wise, so the same deals may not be available at other Cash Wise stores.


Driscoll Raspberries, half pint $1.67!
Even better if you haven't signed up for your $0.50 printable yet!


Paseo Bath Tissue, 12 Double Rolls or Paper Towels, 8 ct $4.48
Use the $1 printable (I saw this at zip 90210)
Final price: $3.48!


Frootee Ice Pops $1.98
Send in the attached $2 Mail in Rebate
Final price: FREE (or the cost of your stamp)!
I've seen these at Hornbacher's and SunMarts as well, but not recently.  Let us know if you have and which stores.

Kellogg's Deal Update:
The Kellogg's Corn Flakes that qualify for the weekly store deal and the $10 gas card rebate also have a Craisins sample and a $0.75 Craisins coupon on the box!  Craisin coupons are pretty rare, so I was really excited to see those!

No comments:

Post a Comment