Saturday, September 3, 2011

Fall Get Together + Swap Dates!

Photo Credit: Fargo Forum
At the request of several of you, we're going to try meeting twice a month to swap coupons!  Hopefully this will enable even more people to be able to join us for either date, or both for those that are interested!  Right now we're going to try the 2nd and 4th Saturday mornings of each month.  We will give this a trial run for a few months to see how it goes and see what we want to do from there.

Fall Swap dates will be: 9/10, 9/24, 10/8 and 10/22.  We'll meet Saturday mornings from 10-Noon at West Acres in the Food Court.

Now, a few others have asked about dates other than Saturdays. I'm always open to your input, as these are not for me, but for all of you!  Saturdays are a day that works great for me, but I'm open to trying another day of the week as well if there's enough interest.   Those of you that have asked for dates other than Saturdays, please leave a comment on the blog or on the Facebook post (or email me) with a day of the week and time that would interest you.  For example: Wednesday morning or Monday evenings. I would appreciate that as I plan to try to accommodate as many as we can!

Look for events to be posted on the FM Cheapskate Facebook page, as well as reminders about a week before hand. And remember, everyone is welcome! Come with or without coupons to share, and I promise you'll come away with some you can use!

No comments:

Post a Comment