Sunday, September 25, 2011

Still No Baby?


That's right, still no baby!  My due date is in a week, so we are expecting this little one to be arriving anytime now, though I have to admit I'm surprised we've made it this far!  I am definitely feeling ready at this point...

I thought I'd just check in and let you know what the plan looks like for the near future after little one arrives.  I will take a short break from most blog posting for at least a week, longer if need be just to get settled.  I hope to get back to posting grocery store deals as soon as possible after a week or so, and other deals will likely take longer to get back up to speed.

I am excited to enter this new phase of life and motherhood!  And, as much as I love to write here and love to teach and equip others in saving a buck, my family is and will be my first priority and keeping that in check may take more time away from FM Cheapskate in the coming months.

That being said...  Do you want to contribute to the frugal community here at FM Cheapskate?  Did you know you can post right on the FM Cheapskate Facebook page?  if you have a question or a deal to share, this is a great way to join the conversation!  I'd also love to hear your ideas that could be presented in a Guest Post or your Money-Saving Tips that I can share with other readers!  Email me at fmcheapskate@gmail.com and let's talk!

Thanks in advance for bearing with me, being excited with me and for all your support already!  I promise to let you all know as soon as I have news to share.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment