Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Roundup of FREE Daily Deal Credits Available

I'll be on chatting with John Trierweiler on the Valley Today on KVLY Thursday morning about daily deals and more.  As many of you know I use daily deal sites myself to snag lots of great deals, and I find lots of great deals to share with you as well.  Right now there are several daily deal sites that are offering FREE credits to new sign-ups, so I thought I'd round them up for you.  Hey, it's free money!

One King's Lane: $15 credit for new members

SaveMore: $10 credit for new members

HomeSav: $10 credit for new members

Plum District: $5 credit for new members

LivingSocial: $5 credit for new members

Kudzoom: $5 credit for new members

Tippr: $5 credit for new members

Eversave: $3 credit for new members

Look for a post on Thursday about how daily deal sites work and how to use them to get the best deal.  Happy shopping with your FREE credits!

2 comments:

  1. Saw this on the news. You did great. Yeah, now you're famous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look for a post on Thursday about how daily deal sites work and how to use them to get the best deal.

    ReplyDelete