Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Coupon for $5 off a $10 Purchase at Hallmark!


Print a $5 off coupon good on any $10 purchase at Hallmark stores! Look to the right hand side of the page and click the image like the one above.  The coupons expire 12/24/11.

You can get a great deal on small gifts, ornaments and much more. But take my word for it, it sure helps if you bring the coupon with you when you go the the store.

Last Saturday I printed 2, one for me and one for my husband.  We managed to get all the way to the mall (on a Saturday mind you) without either of them.  Not only was I at the mall on a Saturday 2 weeks before Christmas, but I needed the item that I was planning to purchase that night, so of course I bought it anyway.  Frugal fail!  It happens, right?  At least I still have a coupon to use if I'd like to.  If I can remember to get it to the store with me that is.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment