Monday, December 12, 2011

FREE E-book: Money, Possessions and Eternity!


The book Money, Possessions and Eternity by Randy Alcorn is available for FREE on Amazon as an e-book right now!  It is designed for Kindle, but if you don't have a kindle available you'll be able to read it right from your computer after you "purchase" it!

Based on the topics we talk about here on FM Cheapskate: saving money, spending less, giving back, etc I think many of you will really enjoy this book and maybe even be challenged in your thinking about the areas of money, possessions and eternity.  I'm excited to recommend it even though I haven't read it myself because it is sitting on my "to read" bookshelf and has been recommended to me by several trusted and wise friends.  Hope you enjoy it!

Thanks, John Piper!

No comments:

Post a Comment