Monday, September 27, 2010

Hmm? Hornbacher's Deals?

I don't know how and why Hornbacher's deals are so difficult for me to have posted in a reasonable time! For those of you that patiently wait for them, I appreciate your patience with me. Some weeks in the past, I've not been able to prioritize it and this week it completely escaped my memory. In my defense, I returned home from a 3 week trip in the middle of last week and I'm still trying to figure out what day it is! I'll do my best to get some Hornbacher's deals up and I'm continuing to work toward a blogging "schedule" that you can count on!

And, in case you've never heard me say it, I LOVE what I'm doing everyday here at FM Cheapskate and I have some pretty AWESOME readers! To those of you that comment and email everyday, thanks for the feedback and encouragement!

Happy Monday! (See, I did figure out what day it is! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment