Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Erbert & Gerbert's and A&W Deals!

If you've been around here any length of time, you may have heard me mention how much I love Erbert and Gerbert's.  I follow Erbert and Gerbert's on Facebook and have won a few free sandwiches and Comet Cash just by logging in at the right time. So, I'm excited to tell you about the new Erbert and Gerbert's Sandwich Society.

Like many other "punch card" promos when you buy 10 sandwiches, your next will be FREE!  Also, if you "tour" the menu by trying all 16 sandwiches, you'll earn a FREE sandwich.  Plus, you'll get a FREE sub during the month of your birthday (after you register your card with your birthdate).

The exciting part is, if you are one of the first 3000 to register your card online (after you pick it up in-store), you'll win a FREE sandwich just for registering! I don't know how you can know if you're one of the first 3000, but this was just announced today over at the Erbert and Gerbert's Facebook page, so you may as well head out and give it a shot if you're an E&G's fan like me!


And, "like" A&W on Facebook to print a coupon for a FREE Big Taste Meal when you buy a 32 oz drink.  Hurry, this coupon expires November 1st!
Thanks, Stacy!

1 comment:

  1. My fiance and i just did the A&W deal. It was really good! $4.26 for the whole thing. pop is $2.13.

    ReplyDelete