Friday, October 29, 2010

Eversave Deal on Magazines STILL avilable!

OK, you can call challenged,in the realm of math but I really thought the Eversave deal on All You Magazine ended yesterday. Nope, it still has 15 hours left, meaning it runs til Midnight tonight!

If you haven't had time to take advantage of the deal yet, here's how:

Head over to Eversave and register or sign in

On the right side bar, look for the Magazine deal: $26 worth of Magazines at for $12

Add the deal to your cart, and if you were new to register at Eversave, you should also see a $5 credit in your cart, making the $26 credit only $7!

2 days after your purchase, you'll get a code for a $26 credit to use at Blue Dolphin. Use that credit to score a 1 Year Subscription to All You magazine for only the $7 you paid at Eversave!

Plus, since All You is around $20, you'll still have $6 in credit to use toward other magazines! You may have to do this in the same purchase, I'm not sure how that will work since I haven't gotten my code yet, either.

Or, use your $26 credit (that you paid $7 for) to order any of the other magazines available at for yourself or gifts for family!

Head over to Eversave to get started!

3 comments:

  1. I went on this morning to use my voucher and get All You but they are out of stock! Do you happen to know if they tend to pop up again soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenna, I would keep watching. I just ordered mine last night but I did a little research and it looks like it's come in and out of stock a few times since the vouchers have become available. It's possible that they might not (I guess that's always an option), but my guess is that it will pop back up!

    Let us know if it does in case there are others wondering!

    ReplyDelete