Sunday, December 26, 2010

Nature's Prime Organics Review and a Groupon Deal!


I mentioned before that I'd ordered our Christmas ham from Nature's Prime Organics and promised a review after we prepared it.  Well, I have nothing but good things to say about Nature's Prime Organics.

To start off, my Whole Ham arrived early, before Christmas even though it was not scheduled for shipment til after Christmas based on when I ordered!  Plus, after we roasted the ham yesterday, I'm ready to call back and order again.  Our mountains of leftovers will make some stellar sandwiches in the next few weeks!  The taste of this ham did not disappoint.



If you're curious to try Nature's Prime Organics, you can get a great deal through midnight tonight!  Head over to Groupon and register or sign-in.  Change the city to Lawrence/Topeka, KS to see the Nature's Prime deal, $35 for $75 worth of food delivered to your door!

No comments:

Post a Comment