Thursday, January 13, 2011

Deal Pulp: $5 Credit just for Sign Up!

Wow, I was away from the computer for a good deal of time today and a LOT can happen in such a short period of time!  I'm sad to say I missed out on posting this deal, but Deal Pulp offered a $10 Target Gift Card for only $7 today! 

It's sold out now, but the good news is that just for signing up, Deal Pulp is offering a $5 account credit!  I just signed up and got my credit, so we'll just hang tight to see another great deal.  I noticed that just a few days ago, you could trade a $5 Deal Pulp account credit for a $5 Amazon credit.  Sounds like a GREAT daily deal site!

2 comments:

  1. Do you really sit by your computer all day? I'd say it's healthy (for an individual and their family) to have some time away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I definitely don't, but I usually have the ability to check in throughout the day. I absolutely agree with you about time away or "unplugged" as I like to call it! :)

    ReplyDelete