Wednesday, April 20, 2011

2 Restaurant Deals: Domino's and Vic's Bar & Grill!

There are 2 great daily deals available today for restaurants around town!


First, $10 for $20 to spend at Vic's Bar & Grill in the Moorhead Center Mall!  Yum, a great place for a burger if you ask me!  Buy up to 5 (available today only!) and use them through 10/31.


Next a great deal at Domino's!  Today at Groupon, for $8 get a voucher for a large pizza with up to 10 toppings!   This voucher is only available to redeem online and is only available today.  You'll have until 5/19 to use it!

If you're new to Groupon, sign up and check out the deal here!

5 comments:

  1. on the groupon site what do you suggest for picking for a city-it automatically went to Winnepeg-I live in Fargo-thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miranda, I have a number of cities I'm watching (some b/c we're planning some traveling & I'm hoping for some great deals! ;) but I have Minneapolis as my main one....

    Sheila, My Dominos groupon page says it has to be used by May 19....?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miranda, it won't matter what city you choose because it's an online deal. I use Minneapolis mostly, though because I actually travel there sometimes. :)

    Stacy, thanks - I'll update that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this blog Very useful Post. Please check our store for more groceries, cleaning produce and spice stuff to ship you. Buy online garlic granulated 25 lb, fresh. Vinyl Gloves

    ReplyDelete