Saturday, June 26, 2010

HOT Country Hearth Bread Coupons!


Wow, I've never seen these before!  I don't know how quickly they'll go, so you might want to hurry to print these coupons if you'll use them!

Head over to Coupons.com for a .55 off any variety of Country Hearth Bread and another for .55 off any variety of Village Hearth Bread!

Use these with a sale at a grocery store that doubles and you're sure to get a great deal on some quality bread!  Head over here to print them!

Thanks, Common Sense With Money!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks! My daughter always buys Country Hearth bread to make sandwiches to pack in her lunches for work.
    (Diane)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look and looked and couldn't find, even in the products that had reached their limits. Oh well, found some others that might be handy. Love your blog, Jill-from Hawley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jill! Are you using 56549 for Hawley? I saw them using that zip code and also using mine for Moorhead, 56560. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw Country Hearth Dakota 12 Grain bread (my favorite) on sale at Sunmart in Moorhead today for $2. With the coupon doubled, that's only $1. Anyone know how long bread lasts in the freezer? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. $2 is a pretty standard sale price for Country Hearth bread, but with the coupon, even better!

    As far as I know, it keeps for some time. When I've found deals on bread, I've frozen it for probably up to 2 months or so without any problems.

    ReplyDelete