Saturday, June 26, 2010

Weekend Coupon Preview


We should be expecting 2 inserts this weekend, a Smartsource and a RedPlum. Here are some of my favorites:

SmartSource
.50/1 Cheerios
.50/1 YoPlus Yogurt
Plus, a .20/2 Cool-whip coupon!  I prefer Reddi-Whip, but 'tis the season for Cool Whip sales, and this will double to .40/2 at our grocery stores!

RedPlum
$1/1 Bayer Aspirin
$1/1 Luvs Diapers
.75/1 Hellmann's

For a full preview, head on over to the Sunday Coupon Preview!

Looks like our area only has the SmartSource in today's Star Tribune...  boo!  However, the Cheerios's coupon is in the Smartsource and Cheerios are on sale at Cashwise through today for $1.94 each, so only .94 after this coupon doubles if you buy the paper today! Or, if you don't mind waiting, Cheerios are on sale at Hornbacher's through Tuesday for $1.98, so only .98 after this coupon doubles!

Want to know why I buy the Star Tribune, or why I buy it on Saturdays? Because I love to get a discount, even on my coupons! Head over here to read more.

If you find both inserts anywhere in our area, let the rest of us know!

1 comment:

  1. There's only a SmartSource in the Star Tribune at SunMart on 25th Street. But I did find a few more good deals for the $3 Our Family coupon:
    Toothpicks $0.49
    Plastic forks/spoons $0.59
    Hydrogen Peroxide $0.59

    (Diane)

    ReplyDelete